Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Cost Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Salary to be Discussed with Potential Candidates
Location: Hull, England, United Kingdom
The Cost Engineer will be responsible for cost activities at project level and supporting the Lead / Senior Cost Engineer in their duties.
Typical work-based activities include:
- Compliance to Cost Department process and procedures.
- Compliance to Change Management System / MOC.
- Maintain electronic time management and expenses system at project level.
- Provide assistance to the Lead and Senior Cost Engineer during the Project lifecycle.
- Maintain up to date cost information by which the project can be effectively controlled in all areas within agreed budgets.
- Produce cash flows and financial reports throughout the Project lifecycle.
- Liaise with discipline team leaders with regards to the compilation and submission of variations to contract.
- Client Cost and Application Report reviews
- Preparation of all interim applications / cost reports to the client.
- Running monthly cost reports
- Preparation of estimates including CTR preparation and review.
- Order Book.
- Cost focal point.
- Experience with cost engineering and Quantity Surveying (QS) activities in R&M/Projects/TAR roles within the Petrochemical or Refining industries
- HNC level qualification and / or ONC level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- At least 3 years Oil & Gas cost experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.