Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
- Under direct supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
- Demonstrates knowledge of third party well site activities that could negatively impact slickline job execution.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills related to HSE related activities - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, documentation, etc.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A CDL required.
- 6-12 months as an Operator Asst-Slickline, I or related oilfield experience.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position.
- Develops all remaining skills required to be able to provide the basic slickline services at the customer well site without direct supervision.
- Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of local CPS HMS processes.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to perform the pre-job review of the job design to understand the total job scope, the desired result and the processes and tools to achieve success.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 122296
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.