Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
- Under direct supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
- Assists with post-job mobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
- Repairs/redresses well pressure control equipment in preparation for the next job.
- Assists with process documentation as prescribed by HMS.
- Applies all relevant company HSE policies and procedures in all aspects of the job.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position.
- Develops and demonstrates general knowledge of all slick line services and related products.
- Develops and demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the slick line tools and related products provided in his/her geographic area.
- Develops and demonstrates WPCE operation and maintenance knowledge and skills.
- Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of slickline unit operation (engine, drive train, and hydraulics), minor unit maintenance, and process documentation required during prepare resources, mobilization, perform services and demobilization mainstay processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Class A CDL
- 6-12 months as an Operator Asst-Slickline, I or related oilfield experience.
- Successful completion of assigned pre-requisite training manual prior to promotion is required.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is also required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required as well.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 122278
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.