Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Production Analyst in Midland, TX . Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Creation and maintenance of setups in Production Accounting systems.
- Acquisition and analysis of data from multiple sources
- Analysis and reconciliation of daily/monthly volumes for oil/gas/water; troubleshooting of volume discrepancies.
- Meeting monthly close deadlines.
- Preparation and maintenance of internal SOX controls with assigned level of responsibility.
- Assistance with internal and external audit requests.
- Participation in special projects related to Production Accounting.
- Participation in system upgrades and testing.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory filings related to production data
- Close interaction with field personnel to facilitate production accounting processes
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related degree. Other degrees and industry related experience may be considered in lieu of an accounting degree.
- 5 + years of Oil and Gas Production Accounting and Regulatory Reporting experience
- Experience with Procount/P2, JOYN or eVin, Petroregs,
- Solid understanding of production accounting, including allocation methods and reconciliation.
- Ability to analyze data and reach own conclusions.
- Professional oral and written communication style.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Takes accountability and strives to increase results.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.