Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Mobile, Alabama, United States
Wood is searching for an Warehouseman with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 5x2 working in Theodore, AL. Must live locally.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Ensure that all materials management activities follow the correct HSSE procedures and that all personnel working or visiting the facility utilize the appropriate PPE. Ensure JSEAs are completed prior to any lift operation, any unusual lifting or moving operation, or activities which may present a hazardous operation opportunity.
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility.
- Safely operate material handling equipment to support the load and unload of materials and equipment.
- Physically receive materials, validate quantities received with shipping documents and complete goods receipt transactions in the material management system.
- Conduct inventory replenishment on items with planned stock balances. Make suggestions for adjustments to minimum/maximum balances as required.
- Manage stock control and preservation of all materials and equipment, including inventory replenishment and stocking levels; conduct physical audits.
- Coordinate outsourcing or repairable materials and track quantities and location.
- Staging and kitting of materials and equipment as required to fill work orders.
- Provide reports as requested on inventory balances.
- Identify obsolete and slow moving materials. Work with Field Material Coordinators to determine disposition plan.
- Insure maintenance requirements for material handling equipment is planned and completed as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
Required: High School Diploma ; 2 years of first-hand experience in materials management, material control processes, and warehouse functions
Desired: 3+ years of first-hand experience in materials management, material control processes, and warehouse functions
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.