Skills: Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Runge, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting a Plant Operator with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Runge, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Assist in the control room operations in the Gas Plant that includes all processes, tanks, vessels and manifolds
- To look for ways to continually enhance the efficiency and uptime of the Plant's operations and any other operations activities where previous experience indicates improvements can be made.
- To ensure that all facilities are maintained in an acceptable manner, that work is performed to a safe standard and authorized under the client's safe system of work.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of start-up procedures for new facilities and changes to equipment; operating and maintenance procedures.
- Assist Operations in working with Engineering, Maintenance and Construction Groups to ensure that facilities are fit for purpose and operable.
Skills / Qualifications
- 2 + years of Gas Plant Industry experience with proven experience with control room plant operations
- Proven knowledge of Amine Sweetening, Inlet Liquid Recovery and Stabilization, Dehydration, Cryo, and NGL Recovery Systems.
- Must be ambitious, independent and able to effectively analyse and solve problems in different Plant areas.
- Must have the ability to work in a remote and challenging environment.
- Must have the skills that include mentoring, team development and leadership.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Safety Standards and Permit to Work Controls and PSM Facility requirements.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.