Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are Aramco
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional opportunities we offer, and by the opportunity to make a positive difference through their work. At Saudi Aramco, we give our people the opportunity to do the work they dreamed of doing and support them in achieving more than they thought possible.
Retail Strategy and Development Department Marketing Manager role is to provide leadership with insights into the market, customers and competitors both locally and globally. The focus is to collect strategic data and information, trends and performs analysis to support strategic planning and execution for the retail business segment. The main function is to provide management with recommendations on strategic planning activities by providing actionable plans based on assessments of markets and competitors, both existing and potential. The role will include Identifying and collecting appropriate customer, competitor, market, and economic, financial and/or operational data. Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors. Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports to be issued on Monthly and weekly basis.
- Profile the domestic, regional and international retail market and perform an evaluation on each segment and competitive environment, provide insights that would support strategic decision-making by Retail & Lube Administrative area.
- Create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, market forces, potential competitors and government regulations.
- Develop data sources and establish a data storage and analysis on all key elements of the retail industry including location of stations, consolidation activities, demand centers, establish data base of supply chain companies, new regulations and consumer behavior.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal entities in Saudi Aramco and its local and international affiliates to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Develop a system that will consolidate industry reports, government initiatives, publications and monitor competitor activities to maintain an in-depth knowledge of the markets and establish financial models.
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Executive Leadership Team and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
- Supplies the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
- Bachelor in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Engineering discipline.
- At least ten years of experience in fuel retail industry or relevant experience in the oil marketing, sales, trading or oil supply field.
Data not available
Explore our career opportunities
We are a global company with over 70,000 employees. Be part of a diverse global culture, working on challenging projects with dynamic, talented people in a world-class environment.
If you are interested in applying for a porisiton at Saudi Aramco, then please submit your complete application documents (CV and motivation letter).