We are Aramco
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional opportunities we offer, and by the opportunity to make a positive difference through their work. At Saudi Aramco, we give our people the opportunity to do the work they dreamed of doing and support them in achieving more than they thought possible.Overview
Fuels Affiliates Affairs Department (FAAD) is the designated shareholder representative of Saudi Aramco's equity interest in domestic and international affiliates. FAAD manages Saudi Aramco portfolio investments to maximize value and achieve profitable and sustainable performance. This is achieved through alignment of affiliate and corporate strategies, supporting affiliates by unlocking synergies within the portfolio, and delivering technical engineering and human resource support while providing oversight to Saudi Aramco management. FAAD also liaise with JV partners on matters ranging from corporate governance, government regulations, venture strategy, contract management, and providing performance updates to executive management and affiliates board members.
Joint venture manager is the focal point of contact between Saudi Aramco and JV. Oversees financial performance of the JV and issue periodic reports to management. Monitor corporate governance, provide board support along with partner relationships management. Facilitation of Saudi Aramco interests into JV, and facilitation of Saudi Aramco services to JV as applicable.Key Responsibilities
- Brief company directors for Board meetings and key decisions, and prepare support materials as needed.
- Oversee or conduct analysis on joint ventures (JVs), prepare materials for internal approvals (e.g., capital investments), and manage review and alignment processes.
- Assist the JVs in accessing resources and services (e.g., skills, data, tools, best practices, relationships) inside the company.
- Monitor and manage or coordinate information requests, audits, site visits, and communications between Saudi Aramco and JVs.
- Understand all interfaces (e.g., services, support agreements) between company and JVs, and intervene where necessary to ensure value creation and maintain support.
- Manage ongoing operational and financial performance reporting, including internal metrics / tracking and investor-level reporting.
- Help develop the company's strategy and business plan for JVs.
- Develop and drive the implementation of a coordinated influencing plan in line with the company's approved strategy and business plan.
- Proactively identify opportunities for performance improvement or synergy capture, develop associated business cases, and negotiate with JVs / partners to adopt.
- Functionally lead a Saudi Aramco JV asset management team.
- Develop and annually update JVs risk registries, including (separate) company and JV risks.
- Work with Saudi Aramco's Board to develop and update the company's strategy for given JVs, assessing continued strategic fit within in the Downstream portfolio, and catalyze restructuring as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering seven ears plus years' relevant experience.
- A thorough knowledge of engineering practices and, US codes, standards and specifications.
- High-level understanding of technical and operational issues in refining and/or petrochemical facilities, in-depth technical knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of planning, economics, and financial controls (related to OPEX, CAPEX, investment decisions, NPV calculation, business case development, etc.).
- Understanding of Saudi social, political, regulatory and economic context, especially related to Downstream.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Skilled in effectively communicating and presenting (both orally and in writing) issues, strategies and recommendations.
- Strong planning, management, and coordination skills.
- Ability to understand and shape our strategic objectives in a JV, and those of our partner(s).
- Ability to understand and utilize best practices for managing partnerships.
Title : Fundamental of Engineers (FE)
Req./Pref. : PreferredExplore our career opportunities
We are a global company with over 70,000 employees. Be part of a diverse global culture, working on challenging projects with dynamic, talented people in a world-class environment.
If you are interested in applying for a porisiton at Saudi Aramco, then please submit your complete application documents (CV and motivation letter).