Company: Saudi Aramco (ASC)
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Senior Physical Security Risk Professional
We are seeking a security professional to join our physical security risk assessment team. This position will perform and report the results of physical security risk assessment at all levels of management and ensure that all risk assessment processes/procedures are in alignment with enterprise risk management processes.
The Physical Security Risk processional is a highly-skilled in problem-solving and analysis. A successful candidate will have the following duties:
• Performing risk assessments via workshops and on-site visits for land and marine based facilities and reporting results all levels of management.
• Performing threat analysis on emerging and current threats, including using relevant analytics.
• Enterprise risk management alignment of risk assessments.
• Compliance reviews against relevant regulator standards.
• Train other team members in risk assessments.
• Review/approve consultant performed risk assessments.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelors or equivalent 4-year degree or higher
• 10 years' experience in performing physical security risk assessments
• Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
• Expertise in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• American Petroleum Institute 780 Risk Assessment experience or equivalent certification
• Experience in operation of marine facilities or ISPS certification or as a Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO)
• Experience in threat assessments and various risk methodologies (ex. bow-tie analysis)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Experience in the petroleum or chemicals industry
• Basic statistics analysis and trending experience.
• Experience with security forces.
• Experience with emergency response procedures and business continuity processes and procedures
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.