Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.Overview
We are seeking a Writer Editor to join the Publishing Division of the Corporate Communication Support Department
The Publishing Division is the main internal content generator of dynamic robust content produced in coordination with other divisions and organizations that is distributed across the company's various channels to both internal and external audiences. Publishing Division functions as a pool of writers and editors to deliver company related news and features. Works with departments, business, and service lines to ensure that messaging is aligned across the company. Creates, reviews, and approves logical, concise printed and digital material that is understandable by the target audience.
The WRITER EDITOR primary role is to generate content for publishing on digital and print platforms that will include both written and digital content.Key Responsibilities
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or related subject from a recognized and approved program.
You will have 8- 10 years' experience in a journalism, newsroom or public relations setting.
- You will have proven working experience in a journalism or newsroom setting
- You must have exceptional writing and editing skills
- You will be able to demonstrate experience with digital media
- Proven ability to managing deadlines is a requirement
You will be required to perform the following:
- Plan and deliver creative written content designed to inform and educate a diverse stakeholder base.
- Develop company literature and other forms of communication.
- Produce print and digital material
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Promote company communications objectives through creative written and digital content.
- Create and deliver feature stories, news briefs and digital media content.
- Develop story ideas and execute them through appropriate channels to identified audiences in support of company communications strategy.
Data not available Working environment
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.