Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco is seeking an Investor Relations (IR) Professional to join its Investor Relations team. Saudi Aramco is a leading producer of the energy and chemicals that drive global commerce and enhance the daily lives of people around the globe. Our vision is to be the world's preeminent integrated energy and chemicals company, operating in a safe, sustainable and reliable manner.
We strive to provide our shareholders with resilient value creation through crude oil price cycles by maintaining our preeminence in oil and gas production, capturing additional value across the hydrocarbon value chain and profitably growing our portfolio. The IR team of Saudi Aramco is responsible for leading and ensuring effective two-way communication between the Company and the investor community. The team is led by the Vice President of Investor Relations, who reports directly to the Chief Finance Officer of Saudi Aramco.
The IR Professional will help manage relationships with external stakeholders by effectively communicating company strategy and performance to investors and analysts; lead and facilitate the crafting of investor communications with senior management and other internal stakeholders; gather and share feedback from capital markets; analyze market movements and trends, target investors; benchmark best practice; monitor analyst reports, and share price and financial consensus forecasts; and organize and deliver road shows and other investor-targeted events.
- Serves as a leading expert within the IR organization and contributes to the development and execution of the IR plan.
- Contributes to the delivery of IR responsibilities, including sell-side research monitoring, share price and financial performance forecast information gathering, investor communication development, IR website and digital media management, regulatory compliance and liaison activities, shareholder register analysis, investor targeting, event preparation and logistics, etc.
- Participates in the preparation and execution of Earnings Calls and other investor events, including slide presentations, Q&A documents, event logistics, and tracking market expectations.
- Maintains close contact with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of corporate communication messaging.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Works cross-functionally with corporate communications, legal, finance, public relations and other functions within the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant discipline; graduate degree and relevant professional licenses preferred.
- At least 10+ years of relevant accounting, finance, strategy, equity research, fund management and/or investment banking experience, including experience in financial analysis and capital markets.
- Experience in a publicly traded company, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong experience in Asian investment markets.
- Demonstrated strategic, corporate finance, and accounting skills, including the ability to evaluate both company and industry information.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, project management, and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of offering innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to produce and deliver high-quality reports and presentations to senior-level internal and external audiences.
- Relationship management and leadership skills, including the ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders of all organizational levels.
- Ability to successfully manage complex, unstructured and unexpected public questioning.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.