Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are Aramco
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional opportunities we offer, and by the opportunity to make a positive difference through their work. At Saudi Aramco, we give our people the opportunity to do the work they dreamed of doing and support them in achieving more than they thought possible.
SABIC Affairs and Integration Department (SA&ID) manages SABIC governance, reviews SABIC performance and facilitates integration implementation. SA&ID manages SABIC's affairs within Aramco; and provides the appropriate direct advice and support to shareholder representatives, as well as the chairman, nominees, directors and members of SABIC's board. The department acts as the primary focal point of communication between SABIC and Aramco's internal organizations and provides support to SABIC through service level agreements. SA&ID drives the Aramco/SABIC integration through close collaboration with all stakeholders, and tracks and reports progress on the same.
The Planning & Performance Management Analyst's primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others; as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role also coordinates, prepares and consolidates performance analysis and reporting to management, including preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
- Understand the Petrochemicals business market dynamics in terms of supply and demand balances, operating rates and global and regional business dynamics; and provide in-depth financial analyses of business performance.
- Plan, execute and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) of analytical activities under the broad guidance of senior staff and supervisors; particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and or design issues.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business and operational counterparts in the F&PM organizations within assigned areas; and represent the organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in F&PM-related tasks.
- Participate in and support the planning, reporting and forecasting activities and initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and manage financial reporting model to provide comparative analysis of actual vs plan, and to assist financial planning process.
- Provide management reporting, financial advice and business integration support.
- Analyze periodical financial results of the various JV's and subsidiaries under Aramco's Chemicals portfolio.
- Support risk and viability assessments of potential investments is viable.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or a related discipline, advanced business degree (e.g., MBA Finance) or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred.
- At least 10 years of professional, relevant P&PM experience in the Chemicals and Refining industries, including:
- Performance analysis, assessment and reporting
- Financial (IFRS) reporting
- Business planning/budgeting
- Investment Analysis
- Financial modelling
- Strong understanding of Petrochemical's business, market Intelligence and familiarity with short term and long-term strategic planning would be a preferred.
Data not available
Explore our career opportunities
We are a global company with over 70,000 employees. Be part of a diverse global culture, working on challenging projects with dynamic, talented people in a world-class environment. If you are interested in applying for a position at Saudi Aramco, then please submit your complete application documents (CV and motivation letter).