Company: Saudi Aramco
Skills: Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Internal Services Group Investigator
Corporate Security Services Division (CSSD) provides highly specialized professional, investigative and consulting services to Saudi Aramco's Corporate and Executive Management. CSSD conducts company based investigations both within Saudi Arabia, and also globally in respect of serious and complex issues, including, but not limited to fraud and financial crime, business ethics, abuse of authority, conflict of interest, harassment, crimes against the person, cybersecurity and data leakage etc.
You will be working with an experienced, diverse, cosmopolitan and friendly team of professional staff (both Saudi Nationals and Expatriates), with a vast knowledge and experience in conducting and resolving moderately complex cases of investigation in compliance with Saudi Labor Law, Company Policies and Procedures and other legal norms.
You will work under the direction of our Investigative Consultant, Investigative Specialist and/or Senior Investigator as appropriate, and will feedback case developments and findings, and keep management updated on the relevant case progression. In addition, you will also be required to take an active part in investigations, conduct interviews, organize and administer case files, and play an integral part in preparing the report of investigation for management, which should be to a high evidential and quality standard.
You will also support management and other investigators in achieving divisional, departmental and company strategic objectives in line with corporate values.
You will resolve cases expediently and assist in identifying business and/or reputational risks and bring these to the attention of line management and senior colleagues for further examination. You will also be responsible for identifying any costs savings, reimbursements and recoveries in favor of Saudi Aramco arising from your investigative findings, and you will also identify case lessons learned to mitigate and negate current, and future risks.
We require someone who is experienced in investigative techniques and is able to collect and examine evidence, identify wrongdoing and work closely
Investigates moderately complex cases of investigation including fraud and financial crime, and other types of investigations in accordance with legal norms, with specific reference to and compliance with Saudi Labor Law and relevant Company Policies and Procedures.
• Actively assist in the opening, administration and planning of investigations, and the presentation of case findings.
• Conduct interviews to identify and develop facts to resolve investigative issues, and assists senior colleagues in the preparation of high quality professional reports of investigation.
• Has the ability to identify cost savings, reimbursements and recoveries in favor of Saudi Aramco arising from investigative findings, and suggest any relevant business change practices and lessons learned to mitigate and negate current and future risks.
• Works towards preventing and detecting fraud or similar offending and assist in the delivery of fraud awareness programs throughout the Company.
• Assists line management by identifying trends, hot spots, actual or potential corporate threats, and vulnerabilities.
• Assesses and is able to research information (from open and closed sources), using approved criteria, to determine its potential as evidence/intelligence to support outcomes.
• Assists senior colleagues in preparing factual and high quality case briefings to Corporate and Executive Management, in addition to line management.
• Ensures case management files are prepared and administered to a high quality and auditable standard, and appropriately indexed and organized.
• Liaise with various Company stakeholders and other agencies as required
• Proven investigative ability and experience in conducting moderately complex cases of investigation, including, but not limited to fraud and financial crime, business ethics, abuse of authority, conflict of interest, harassment, crimes against the person, cybersecurity and data leakage etc.
• Ability to write high quality and structured reports of investigation and relevant case summaries.
• Has high professional integrity and ethical values, and adheres to (legal) investigative norms.
• Is compliant with cybersecurity protocols and the best-practice management of confidential information.
• Has a good knowledge of investigative techniques and trends, and keeps abreast of all relevant developments in terms of corporate fraud and criminality.
• Strong and effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• Possesses excellent information technology and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Tools and knowledge of Internet Search Engines.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Is able to manage effective work relationships with team colleagues, internal stakeholders, and also those communities with whom Saudi Aramco interacts.
• Able to effectively work in a diverse and multi-cultural workplace.
• Understands a customer focused approach in providing high quality service.
• Bachelor Degree in Fraud / Financial Crime Prevention, Criminal Justice, Law, Forensics, Information Security, Compliance, Ethics, Accounting, Auditing, Human Resources, Public Administration or any discipline relevant to corporate investigations, and/or five (5) years' experience in law enforcement or other relevant investigative role.
• Experience working in a demanding investigative, police and/or corporate fraud environment, and has been involved in the progression of moderately complex investigations.
• Arabic language skills are highly desirable, but not essential.
• Possesses or is able to obtain Professional Certifications in a relevant discipline, such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Professional Certified Investigator (PCI), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), International Compliance Association, or equivalent.
• Member of a recognized international professional organization within the corporate fraud / investigative, or compliance environment.
• Completion of formal recognized investigative interview training program.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.