Skills: Project Controls
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Darlington, England, United Kingdom
Wood is recruiting for a Project Controls Assistant on permanent basis to work from our Darlington office.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for personal safety and working within the provisions and guidelines of our HSE processes
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of our Quality Assurance systems and processes
- Acts as focal point for all PAAFing enquires
- Develop and maintain the PAAF register
- Develop and maintain the office MPP including amendments to project named resources
- Extract data from P6 to update the live resource requirements per project in the MPP
- Liaise with engineering, procurement and construction functions, and others as required, to maintain awareness of project activities, their status, and their impact on the project schedule and manpower requirements.
- Provide copies of the project specific MPP in accordance with project reporting requirements
- Produce and issue updates to project manpower requirements
- Maintain resource assignments within the project controls system Imperium
- Ensure project end dates are aligned to the latest project status in the Oracle system
- Assess and communicate schedule impact of MPP changes
- Attend internal project meetings as required
- Liaise with commercial team to ensure systems data is aligned
- Participate in schedule risk analysis as required
- Assist with audits to ensure compliance with relevant planning procedures
- Carry out additional duties as requested by the Project Controls team when required.
Skills / Qualifications
You should have:
- Knowledge and experience of engineering and construction projects in the oil and gas industry, preferably in both onshore and offshore environments
- Extensive knowledge in Ms Applications
- Knowledge of computerised project controls system (ABMS etc) and Oracle OTL systems would be added advantages
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.