Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
SENIOR GLOBAL MOBILITY ANALYST
Primary Purpose of Job
Advise on international mobility matters, ensures a smooth and compliant mobilization of employees abroad in line with QatarEnergy Global Mobility Program and in coordination with stakeholders and third-party vendors. This role also ensures the design and roll out of QatarEnergy International Mobility program and its future evolutions.
Bachelor's degree, ideally in business administration, law, international tax, human sciences, or accounting.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years of relevant experience in this domain, at least from an operational standpoint. Further experience in dealing strategically with global mobility at corporate or regional level will be a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of all the transactional aspects of global mobility such as payroll, travel logistics and risk management, inter-company invoicing, billing, etc.
• Proficiency in international compensation, taxation, immigration, as well as a sound experience in all the different HR processes.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to present to senior management and manage challenging negotiations with assignees at different levels.
• Ability to multitask and coordinate with stakeholders and execute and follow on actions.
• Project management experience is also relevant to the position, as well as a good understanding of Microsoft Office.