Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Total Rewards Analyst is an integral member of the Human Resources team and is responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs that drive business results, enhance our culture, and comply with regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong attention to detail combined with excellent analytical skills, as well as a sense of urgency and ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritizing multiple activities. This individual will be highly collaborative with a proven ability to support and enable others while handling extremely sensitive and confidential information. **This is a hybrid working role, currently three days in the office, two at home**
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the development, implementation and administration of total rewards programs
- Conduct ad hoc compensation data analysis, including interpret results, identify trends and raise issues
- Design effective, efficient and easy to understand custom reports and dashboards to enable the organization to make fact-based compensation decisions
- Partner with finance to ensure all financial planning, budgeting, and accruals are completed timely and accurately relative to total rewards programs
- Develop and maintain process documentation to ensure consistent, accurate and repeatable processes, as well as identify and recommend process improvement opportunities for maximum efficiency
- Partner with payroll across a large number of countries to ensure pay-related payments, such as bonus payments, are processed in a timely manner
- Analyze internal and external market data to address compensation-related needs, including preparing and presenting recommendations and participating in surveys
- Assist in the benefits enrolment planning and administration
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of stock plan administration
- Participate in rebuilding the job architecture for the company
- Ensure total rewards compliance with legal requirements and regulations governing compensation and benefits
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Payroll, HRMS, and Finance to coordinate total rewards administration and resolve issues
- Maintain positive relationships with total rewards vendors and third-party administrators
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of related experience
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business Administration, HR, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Master's and relevant certifications including CCP strongly preferred
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Familiarity with enterprise HR data systems, preferably Peoplesoft 9.1
- Familiarity with third party stock administration systems, preferably Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple activities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Highly collaborative with a strong desire to support and enable others
- High integrity with proven ability to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter with the initiative and perseverance to deliver results
- Advanced analytical skills and complex problem solving capabilities with the ability to draw conclusions from data, ensure quality and accurate data
- Curious, growth-oriented, proactive, and passionate about driving results
- Strong business and financial acumen