Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Has responsibility for coordinating and leading the day-to-day operations of Electrical activities at a site. Supervises, plans, and provides direction to Electricians. Oversees all activities of these groups in respect to their performance of assigned tasks across all shifts. Creates and executes daily work plans based on department priorities to ensure schedule adherence. Supports the development and implementation of continuous improvement activities including, establishing best practices, standard work instructions, safety culture and habits, and good housekeeping techniques.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Responsible for installation, commissioning, and service of Company's specialty VFD products, Rod Pump Controllers and general oilfield electrical equipment.
- In the course of supporting Company products, employee will have responsibility for developing and maintaining customer relations.
- Employee should look for opportunities for Company to sell additional equipment based on knowledge of customer needs as well as find out information regarding our competition that will be useful to the Company.
- Promote the merits of our Products and Company to customers with the intent of increasing sales to the customer.
- Relay to Regional and District Manager or appropriate sales personnel any intelligence about needs the customer has which the Company can fill, and about any of our competition.
- Work in company fabrication facility to install wiring and automation equipment as needed.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Journeyman Ticket with 10+ years related experience
- CompEX qualified.
- Time- served or Trades Guild certified.
- Electronic Instrument installation, maintenance, and calibration
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to work well around others in close quarters
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous Oil Field DAQ or flow measurement experience