Skills: Production Engineering, Production Technologist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
This role is responsible for managing the Upstream Chemicals Product Line. The Service Delivery Manager will be the primary resource on all issues related to execution (cost/budget, well-site execution, resource allocation, inventory, employee management, HSE, etc.) concerning the product line.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out according to our non-negotiables and our cultural pillars.
- Manages the Chemicals operations.
- Responsible for employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality, training, planning and budget management.
- Preferably to have the enough Upstream experience in KSA.
- Able to build and execute the PL growth strategy to meet the organization growth plan
- Collaborating with sales and communications teams as well as direct interaction with customers for assigned area to understand the activity forecast (volume and complexity)
- Ensuring that the team fully understand the contracts/quote for their assigned job portfolio to ensure we harvest our contracts and collect what we are owed.
- Overseeing the budget and P/L for the area of responsibility.
- Developing team in line with competency and training programs for their respective positions as well as future career plans
- Capable of building strong relationship with customers
- Bachelor's Degree in a relate discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Production Chemistry.
- 5 years' experience in managing P&L in similar roles.
- Enough experience in Saudi Market
- Thorough understanding of Chemicals in an operational area or district.
- Knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
- Extensive business skills necessary to maximize gross margins and improve operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- A good knowledge of Chemical business Operations in Saudi .
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.