Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hull, England, United Kingdom
Wood is currently recruiting for an Information Management co-ordinator to support activities carried out within the Information Management team, ranging from assisting with responses to client requests through to providing support with the planning, delivery, and closeout of projects / scopes undertaken within the department.
The successful candidate will work alongside our IIM Specialists and have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills of various IIM solutions and tools. They will be required to identify customer IIM requirements and work with Subject Matter Experts to develop and implement IIM solutions.
In order to be successful, candidates must demonstrate that they:
- Possess a questioning mind, brimming with bright ideas that they are able to articulate and share
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical, critical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Have effective interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to those in a wide range of organisation positions
- Be passionate about delivering high quality work
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to delivering first class information management services and solutions
Skills / Qualifications
- Relevant degree
The IIM Co-ordinator should be able to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of document and information management
- Be able to build strong customer focussed relationships
- Understand technical terminology and concepts with regards to information and data management, process automation
- Be aware of emerging technologies and capabilities including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- Be able to evaluate and categorise available IM solutions
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.