Skills: Production Engineering
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Do you consider yourself scientifically minded with a sense of adventure?
Do you enjoy testing new scientific methodologies, with each day being different from the last?
Collaborate and brainstorm in a pivotal scientific team
Join an inquisitive, resilient and tenacious team at the forefront of best and first class in scientific testing and discovery
Partner with the best
Kickstart your international career in team of pioneering scientists
As a Production Optimization Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Testing concepts, theories or practical activities related to the science of chemistry application to industrial processes or new technology development
- Resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Working together with various persons across relevant business unit, specifying activities, planning of activities and providing explanations on technical issues.
- Communicating directly with supervisory and internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Good degree in a scientific or technical field from a recognised university
- Communicating to a very high standard to a wide range of audiences
- Comfortable and available to work offshore, at short notice, in various locations - let the adventure begin!
- Excellent and practical analytical and problem solving skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- No day is the same, as you will be required to work internationally and in all corners of the globe, sometimes at short notice, up to 6 weeks at a time
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.