Skills: Business Analyst, Project Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Qatar
Petroplan are recruiting for a Change Management Analyst to work for a Major Operator in Doha, Qatar.
We are looking for exceptional candidate with experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, along with a demonstrated experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
Start Date: January 2022
Contract Length: 3 year fixed term
Salary & Benefits: excellent salary & benefits, accommodation provided (family or single status)
Primary purpose of job
* Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
* Assess the change impact
* Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
* Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Experience & Skills
* Minimum of 8 years of progressive hands-on Enterprise transformation Change Management and Project Management experience
* Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* Demonstrated experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
* Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
* Change management certification or designation desired
* Minimum of accredited Bachelors (BSc/BS) in Engineering with additional qualification in Change Management, Project Management preferred
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.