Petroplan is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for one of its clients. Job Summary:
Responsible for HSE & Business Services Directorate's Strategic Performance reporting functions. Involves data collection and validation, analyzing performance against performance objectives. Supports the development of aligned Directorate level Strategic Priorities and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Coordinate the VB Directorate's Strategic Business Planning life cycle activities with stakeholders and track it is execution and results Identify and map the company, VP, and stakeholders Business requirements and internal/external factors that may impact the directorate's present and future business activities. Provide analysis and recommendations to mitigate risks to the business. Provides input to the Directorate's Strategic Business Planning process development of Strategic Business Planning and Performance Reporting frameworks and preparation of performance monitoring reports. Supports the Head of Business Planning & Budget Control to Implement Business Excellence initiatives, with emphasis on cost savings, value for money, and customer focus. Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience, with preferably 5 years supervisory experience of working within a large organization in areas related to technical/engineering projects management, enterprise needs analysis, business case development, and business needs analysis.
- Minimum competencies include design/ strategic/ analytical thinking, excellent facilitation/ negotiation skills, and proactive problem resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good command of spoken and written English is essential. Must possess good working knowledge of latest computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Working in NOC/IOC or International Management Consultancy firms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.