The HR Representative is responsible for providing support to employees and managers on topics including, but not limited to, hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions. He/she may be the first line of contact for management/employee queries and is expected to have a good grasp of the HR/business issues with appropriate and proactive measures to regularly improve HR performance and employee motivation. He/she assists the HR Manager in the design, development and implementation of various policies, programs and procedures and is responsible for administering these as directed. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Dedicates face time to ensure employee support through interaction and feedback.
- Organizes and conducts employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits and compensation.
- Acts as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues and/or concerns about motivation and job satisfaction.
- Advises and assists business/line managers on interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs.
- Supports line management on a variety of HR tools and processes
- Coordinates internal and external training and recruitment activities.
- Screens and reviews applications and may interview applicants.
- Assists in organizing internal teambuilding events and external local community events.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
- HR related Degree with 2 to 5 years' Personnel or HR experience
- Have working rights in Singapore and willing to work in Jurong.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: company website