Project ManagerCan you lead the delivery of flawless services?Do you enjoy being part of a team that provides high-quality services for our customers?Join our Team!
The Project Manager is to be responsible for Project Management/ Planning/ Coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction. Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Contributes to plan of larger unit. Partner with the best Roles and Responsibilities
Fuel your passion Required Qualifications
- All activities related to the supervision, organization and execution of a service project, including scope, time, contract (if not covered by a dedicated Contract Manager) cost & quality management. Responsibility for project methodologies and standards including scheduling and control , to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Handles standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Services Project Management.
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a Full Time Regular, live in countryWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.