Lead Operational Controllership Analyst Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues? Join our Finance team
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organization and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide. Partner with the best
The Lead Operational Controllership Analyst is responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context. This is a temporary position with a 12 month contract.
As a Lead Operational Controllership Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Delivering accounting and policy application & process administration for all cycles. Understanding and interpreting applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally financial process/accounting services.
- Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member or leading small projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Accounting Diploma from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum of 4- 5 yrs of experience in Accounting Operations, mainly in taxes. And 2 yrs of experience with government audits.
- Be able demonstrate sound knowledge of country's accounting and tax laws.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills in English.
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.