Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait
A fantastic opportunity has arose for highly experienced ESP Specialist, to join a well-established prestigious company in Kuwait. This is your chance to become a part of company that has a long standing in history within the oil business, and many other sectors. The ESP Specialist will be required to be experienced in Prosper modelling.
The impeccable ESP Modelling Specialist will be expected to complete the following:
• Artificial lift completion design including well model building in Prosper and QA/QC if well models
• Support the progress of Artificial Pump designs.
• Translate field and well Artificial lift requirements into project designs, by collaborating with the Petroleum/Reservoir Engineers.
• Field Equipment installation and commissioning.
• QC of contractors services and workshops with inspections.
• Draft operating procedure manuals and conduct training sessions.
• Degree disciplined (B.Sc. M.Sc. or PhD).
• 10-15 years' experience.
• International experience.
• Operations/Petroleum engineering with an expertise in artificial lift.
• Excellent computer skills.
Duration: 12 month renewable contract.
Start Date: Immediate.
Day Rate: Negotiable.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!