Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Italy
Wood is currently recruiting for an Environmental or Hydraulic Engineer to support the team working on Remediation and Soil & Groundwater for the development of remediation of contaminated sites in general, for the verification of environmental compliance and hydraulic aspects, as well as for decommissioning of industrial sites located both in Italy and other countries.
- Support to Senior Engineers and Project Managers in the Design of remediation plants
- Supervision of O&M of the installed plants and Site monitoring of the remediation plants
- The activities will include office and fileld activities (engineering designing, field sampling, field monitoring of the plants, site supervision of installation and maintenance)
- Design of hydraulic lines, including the modification or revamping of sewer lines inside industrial plants
Skills / Qualifications
- Master Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Good English written and spoken
- 2 / 4 years of experience
- Able to work in team
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable
- Willing to travel and make field experiences
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.