Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support installation team remotely to ensure smooth installations
- Monitor operational systems and ensure up-time/reliability
- Perform level 1 diagnostics to troubleshoot any problematic systems
- Basic skills with hand tools
- Minor electronics troubleshooting: basic multimeter usage, experience with wiring
- When required, visit sites to support installation and troubleshoot/diagnose/resolve system issues
- Work with international cellular providers to setup correct services
- Root cause analysis of failures and feedback to engineering for development
- Development of documentation for troubleshooting/servicing
- Time requirement: 75% Terrain, 25% Sky
- Travel requirement: up to 25%
- Work to develop, implement, and monitor overall process mapping for quality improvement purposes. Standardization of processes, tools and performance management system.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 1 years of experience in field services).
If this role is based in the United States, Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, and Guyana, as part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.