Skills: Helicopter Pilot / Operations
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In this role UAS Operator you will:
- Operator of an Avitas small unmanned aircraft system (sUAS)
- Work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Provide on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction
- Conduct basic and routine field level maintenance on your aircraft
- Maintain currency on your assigned sUAS
- Handle and store confidential data securely
- Provide Project and Field Service management with complete and prompt information regarding status of programs, customer problems, issues & trends
- Provide communication to Product Support and Engineering teams regarding all program activities and problems through regular, timely reports
- Review reported malfunctions and identify / analyze any undesirable trends
- Anticipate requirements beyond those that immediately affect the program and assist in implementing actions to satisfy those requirements
- Use initiative and experience to interpret, and communicate significant market intelligence and sales opportunities for both assigned programs and ongoing customer support
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institutions with a minimum 3 years of experience in a field service position)
- F AA Certified Remote Pilot FAA SUAS 107 Certification
- Minimum 25 hours flight time with UAS systems is preferred
- Experience with UAS flight software such as DJI, PixHawk, UGCS, PIX4D, and Litchi
- Experience with Infrared and electro-optical sensors on a gimbaled platform
- Experience in executing Oil & Gas field activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
If this role is based in the United States, Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, and Guyana, as part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
- Midland, TX
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.