Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Wood PLC, on a global scale, serves the Pharma-Bio, Oil & Gas, Federal, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mining, and Power Industries. Our Philadelphia office has become the center of excellence for our global Life Sciences network. It provides process engineering, process design, and commissioning - qualification - validation (CQV) services to pharmaceutical/biotechnology clients worldwide. For projects of every scale, we provide services that support a facility's entire life cycle to bring life-saving therapeutics from concept through fruition. Learning from our team of industry-leading experts in facility design, regulatory standards, and project management will pay dividends toward your future career.
Our CQV group at Wood is growing and we are adding CQV Project Managers to lead our well respected and established teams. We are looking for candidates experienced in commissioning, qualification and/or validation within the pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and aseptic processing areas. If are interested in working with a global leader in life sciences and possess the skill and drive to flourish in a dynamic and exciting environment, apply today!
We welcome candidates from all regions to apply who are open to 100% travel to complete assignments at client sites
****This position offers a competitive salary, opportunty for growth, and a signing bonus.
- Lead and Manage CQV Projects/Teams.
- Manage project scope requirements, schedules, and develop CQV strategies.
- Drive the successful completion of CQV projects.
- Integrate CQV into the project lifecycle, working with other disciplines, both internal and external.
- Preparation and execution of CQV life cycle deliverables, VMP, CQVMP, URS/DR/DQ/Risk Assessments/CTP/FAT/SAT/IOQ/PQ/PV/TOPs/Final reports.
- Quality review of CQV deliverables generated by project team members.
- Able to read review and perform walk downs of P&IDs.
- Manage punch list and execute deviation resolution.
- Effectively interfacing and communicating with 3 rd parties, client and CQV project teams.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Use of test equipment, as required.
- Complete work at client sites, the ability to travel is essential.
- Ability to complete work remotely, as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in engineering (preferably) or life sciences or suitable industry experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in CQV and/or Engineering.
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively interface with Wood management, co-workers, clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Understanding with proficient knowledge of common unit operations and processes used in biopharma/pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Thorough knowledge and practice of cGMPs as related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong computer skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to understand while manage project scope and schedule with drive to achieve both.
- Ability to work safely and keep the safety of those around in mind
- Ability to recognize hazards and communicate these to the appropriate individuals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, crouch, sit, and stand and may require close vision work
- Ability to work at an active construction site is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.