The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for the creation of the sales orders, process shipping documents for customer related equipment, and generate invoices to customer for payment. Also, support the sales staff and production team.
Roles and responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Works under supervision.
- Enter and maintain customer and inter-division sales orders providing accurate and correct materials and services, prices and discounts, delivery and mode of shipment and conditions of sale.
- Initiate a variety of actions with regards to inventory and equipment, supplies, repair services, shipping, manufacturing requests, expediting engineering work request, product delivery, etc. for sales order fulfillment and sales order management and processing.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries via incoming calls and emails.
- Maintain logs of all customers' inquiries and actions and follows up with customer to ensure their needs have been met on a timely basis.
- Assits with preparations of invoices and packing lists for client and international offices for international orders.
- Issues documents to clients, international offices, export packers and forwarders.
- Monitors and maintains delivery dates for on time delivery performance.
- Follow all HSE and Quality processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HIgh school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a manufacturing, sales or customer service environment
- Technical awareness of industry terminology and standard oilfield equipment product knowledge.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship