Order Management SpecialistAre you passionate about being part of a successful team?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
The Order Management Specialist (OMS) will be a critical member of the Value Stream, having direct and immediate effects on financial performance & customer loyalty. The OMS will be responsible for order booking, order management, expedites, and customer communications. OMS will mitigate and drive actions to resolve issues preventing on-time completion of orders under their care, and/or supporting the activities of the Project Manager.
As an Order Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting requirements of Quality, Health, Safety & Environment rules and integrity, and Compliance.
- Conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) check and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) customer creation for new customers and changes
- Leading the review on orders for compliance with Baker Hughes policies to mitigate risk, government and end-user validation, export orders, etc.
- Owning order entry for all orders assigned. This will include receiving, reviewing, and validating purchase orders (PO) to ensure all requirements have been verified against compliance and flow commercial booking criteria.
- Ensuring that Sales Order Acknowledgements and invoices are issued.
- Acting as the single point of contact for all customer inquiries to orders including but not limited to price, availability, lead times, order status, and expedites.
- Owning order management through all phases of order execution. This includes proactively taking actions to minimize blocks, expediting orders, and escalating issues.
- Managing cross-functional collaboration to ensure accurate and on-time order fulfillment and issue resolution.
- Building customer satisfaction through outstanding relationships with customers. This includes coordinating with a liaison at the factory for any customer inspections and any other customer interactions including changes that may occur.
- Coordinating issues resolution with the function providing the corrective actions. This requires responsive customer communication with regular updates on progress on behalf of the company.
- Ensuring proper billing is kept through applications of the tax certificate, concessions, and billing credits.
- Owning order metrics such as cycle time to drive effective execution and performance; monitoring variances to order metrics to enhance processes.
- Developing and maintaining weekly open order status reports for customers' order fulfillment.
- Closely working with field issues resolution team to resolve customer issues tied to warranties.
- Work with Baker Hughes finance Collection team to expeditiously resolve open Accounts Receivables and Disputes.
- Initiate and maintain new customer creation and/ or changes to Customer Master Data.
- On Time Delivery % (OTD%) - On-time delivery for the assigned portfolio at the plant level.
- Dispute Quality & Turn Around Time (TAT)- Quality of order entry to prevent Accounts Receivable Collection's and improve cash. 10% or less caused by Proposal Specialist. Dispute Resolution within 7 days or less.
- Block management - Orders due to ship 0-5 days have no blocks.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) - minimum of 30 surveys with greater than 25% return rate and an average score of 9 or greater on sections 2.1 and 2.2.
- Customer communication - Improve customer communications through weekly open order reports with proactive notification of delays/ problems; 95% or more weekly open reports send.
- Order management - maintaining current order dates and follow up on any issues preventing on-time shipments at 1 day or less.
The following systems are expected to be utilized in the performance of this roll:
- Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) System
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Support Central Workflows and website resources
- Microsoft Teams
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors' s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have experience managing different tasks for small-medium projects.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.