Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford have an exciting opportunity for a QC Inspector to join the team in Scott, Louisiana. You will be working in our machine shop alongside an experienced team and will have a great opportunity to develop your knowledge of complex machine shop inspection. Whilst we do need a level of existing experience we are happy to offer excellent opportunities for training and growth.
QC Inspector Key Responsibilities:
- Check and test samples of a product.
- Inspect products purchased by their company from suppliers and maintain records of supplier performance.
- To carry out the inspection related activities of all components and assemblies
- Dimensional and visual in-process inspection in conjunction with controlled drawings and applicable specifications.
- Final inspection of all jobs performed in the facility and 100% inspection of finished components.
- Our QC Inspector will perform or oversee Pressure Testing of assembled parts to ensure that all acceptance criteria has been met.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Responsible for inspecting products using established inspection tools and techniques.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- 5+ years experience in Machining or Inspection within a machine shop
- Familiar with API requirements.
- Knowledge of thread inspection.