Skills: Fire Protection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting a Fire Protection Engineer to join our team based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is an immediate requirement as is offered as a full time permanent staff position, reporting to the Process Engineering Manager.
Wood delivers engineering, procurement, construction, optimisation and technical services to the oil and gas sector and enjoys long-term partnerships with some of the regions most prominent producers and supports projects across Thailand.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong background in the development of fire protection philosophy, firefighting equipment specifications, and fire protection methodologies, consequence modelling and design of fire suppression and alarm systems. The ability to work to support and lead a team of technical experts is a key part of this role
- Work with a team of fire protection engineers across a range of projects
- Carry out fire protection scopes of work and related activities as assigned
- Prepare agreed fire protection deliverables
- Support and assist other disciplines across the project portfolio as required
- Actively participate in design review meetings
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Chemical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Environmental engineering, or relevant engineering disciplines
- Graduate are welcome
- Experience in Petrochemical, Refinery or Oil & Gas operations would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, quick learner
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.