Skills: Document Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Document Controller with 10+ years of experience in document control & management.
- Has sufficient technical understanding to carry out Document Control activities through Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Handover and Archiving Phases. Continuously seeks out opportunities to develop and improve technical knowledge base
- Clearly understands the requirements of maintaining accurate document records in line with project and corporate procedures during the life of the project
- Is able to analyse straightforward problems and can utilise analytical tools to break problems into component parts. Is attentive to detail and can follow existing guidelines to resolve basic issues. Can identify more complex issues and communicates potential solutions to supervisor
- Provides system generated reports with consistent, concise and accurate information to Project Management, Disciplines, and Clients as required
- Executes Document Control activities in accordance with current policies and procedures. Has sufficient knowledge of Document Control systems allowing selection and use of the most appropriate tools to complete tasks efficiently
- Has a basic understanding of the wider business goals. Complies with the rules and regulations applicable to their role
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma or Graduate in any discipline with 10+ years of experience in Document Control, secretarial or administration roles
- Experience in controlling documents using EDMS and well conversant with Microsoft Office
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry is an added advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.