Process Engineer Location: Houston Description:
- Scopes of work may range from feasibility studies to FEED and detailed engineering.
- Experience may be in process units or utilities & offsites systems, or both.
- The candidate should be able to work as part of a team or show leadership capabilities managing areas or systems within projects.
- Must have experience and be proficient in developing heat and material balances using process simulation software and process flow diagrams (PFDs).
- Strong proficiency with simulation software is preferred.
- Experiences within LNG, cryogenics, hydrogen, biofuels, or carbon capture are preferred.
- Experience with piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) development as well as experience generating fluid hydraulic calculations for line sizing and formulation of process data for in-line instruments and loads for rotating equipment such as pumps, compressors and turbines.
- General knowledge or experience determining system design pressures, designing relief valves and relief systems including flare headers.
- 3 - 10 years of experience in similar role
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.