Are you an Application Engineer looking for a new role?Would you like to continue your professional career in an engineering company?Join our professional team!
Join the Baker Hughes Well Intervention Product Group. Opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in diversifying sub-product line from Baker Hughes' completions, including applications of increasing complexity in well intervention and / or other product groups.Partner with the best
As Lead Application Engineer you can deliver flawless execution through involvement in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis. This position delivers a technical job program that maximizes our opportunity to meet the job objectives in line with contract terms and conditions.
As a Lead Application Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing offset well/similar job analysis to understand application hazards and incident potential
- Designing a job program. including risk mitigation plans and contingency plans, that can meet the client's objectives and maximize revenue
- Providing technical support for sand control services to our customers
- Providing on-demand support in accordance with product portfolio or on-call schedule for job execution
- working with the Service Delivery Coordinators and participating in incident investigations when required
- Advising on product improvement opportunities for repetitive component and product failures
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have relevant professional experience as Well Intervention application engineer
- Have relevant experience with upper completions
- Have bachelor's degree in engineering
- Demonstrate capacity and leadership profile to develop new job drivers in search of greater productivity and performance
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Be able to speak Russian fluently and speak English on professional issues
- Be able to travel domestically (rig sites, customer facilities, meetings, etc.)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is an office based working pattern in Moscow with about 30% of travel
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their inputAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.