Odessa, Texas, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
- Under general supervision, responsible for leading local inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data, running analytics to optimize inventory levels, and identifying and redeploying obsolete inventory.
- The role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
- Responsible for the basic inventory management function for the area supported to include sales order delivery process and reconciliation, reporting to PSL leadership key metrics, goods issue and receiving process and developing solutions to address gaps.
- Will interface with procurement, logistics and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize orders, monitor lead times, and provide forecast information.
- The position requires interfaces with the product service lines (PSL) and other support groups.
- This position will also promote Lean and continuous improvement initiatives and comply with the company's safety programs.
- Will have a direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Requires completion of a two-year degree; a four-year undergraduate degree in supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting, or business preferred.
- Four years related experience in a warehouse or operations environment or a four-year degree plus 2 years work experience required.
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
- Must be able to work a rotating weekend on call.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Associate Materials Control Specialist, Materials Control Specialist up to a Senior Materials Control Specialist.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy , Odessa , Texas , 79763 , United States
Requisition Number: 122677
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.