Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Work You'll Do
The Senior SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Application Developer works remotely to support the global SAP HCM landscape by performing the configuration, integration, design, analysis and ongoing administration of our ERP. As a part of a global team of employees and contractors, you will use a mix of both HR process, SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solution experience to effectively build and maintain our HR technology platforms to achieve business results.
Participate in research and efforts to foster continuous innovation to help us deliver the greatest value of our SAP environment. Share your knowledge of HR and SAP to provide business led, technology enabled transformation to the cloud. Deliver new project initiatives and functional technical support. Drive system operations excellence, sustainment and solutioning to formulate the best plan to drive business goals forward. Perform and support system governance processes that adhere to organizational policies and guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with numerous teams and stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure continued improvement with effective use of SAP HR and HR integrations.
- Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solve operational and business problems leveraging the SAP ecosystem.
- Support and develop the SAP HR module and Integrations including various initiatives to optimize HR processes and improve employee experiences
- Partner with IT teams as well as 3rd party vendors as needed for system maintenance, development and governance
- Trouble-shooting, resolving, and escalating SAP HR system issues
- Perform system design and demonstrations, facilitate workshops, gather and assess requirements for system changes and improvements
- Lead requirements gathering & gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions
- Maintain configuration documentation
- Define and monitor the ABAP development for custom requirements and integrations
- Support the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities that support organizational strategic priorities
- Resolve issues by understanding global landscape, country requirements and HR data flow
- 5+ years of hands-on configuration experience in SAP HCM PA and OM with business analysis, design and testing
- Strong knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors.
- Experience working with and supporting HR data integration tools
- Demonstrated experience with SAP HCM data management
- Knowledge of SAP HCM Security
- Proven capability to support global HR transformation initiatives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Experience managing multiple work streams including projects
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead, plan and monitor operational activities
- Attention to detail, gathering requirements, listening to customers, documenting issues, and problem-solving
- Capable of generating and introducing new ideas, concepts, or strategies
- A desire to learn and understand new or unfamiliar technologies, tools, and concepts
- Experience working with agile methodologies and tools
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 7 years of related experience or through 11 years of software development experience years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 112399
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Information Technology
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.