Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Senior Service Manager to join the organisation. Based in Lake Charles, you will be responsible for preparing and fulfilling a business plan to ensure the growth of the organisation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all orders and contracts are completed to the Clients' satisfaction while maximizing the financial benefit
• Ensuring that all business development activities are completed to the company's satisfaction by maximizing the financial benefit
• Accountability for a sales plan and attendance of client visits
• Budget creation and management
• Ensuring that all financial transactions are completed to the highest ethical and professional standards
• Taking an active part in promoting an excellent safety culture
• Mentoring of subordinates to ensure individuals are developed to fully meet their potential
• Identifying the training needs for employees.
• Technical expertise to lead problem resolution.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Previous background in Oil & Gas and/or Industrial sectors
• Leadership capabilities to foster growth in a service business
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients, upper management and team
• Technical field experience in mechanical, electrical or hydraulics