Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Reading, England, United Kingdom
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood in Reading is looking to recruit a Administrator to join one of our large FEED projects. The position will be for 6-12 months on a fixed term contract. January 2022 start.
- Assisting with administration of client personnel approval process on a project
- Assisting with maintaining approval logs including Bill Rate Schedules
- Assisting with maintaining system rosters in line with client / internal approvals
- Assisting with Weekly / Monthly Reports
- Various other ad hoc requirements as required by Project Control team
Skills / Qualifications
- Fully conversant with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good numeracy skills
- Manipulation of spreadsheets
- Team Player
- Some previous project experiences
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.