Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Process Safety Engineer.
- Act as delegate to (or Act on behalf of or Deputies for) Technical HSE engineer ensuring that design activities is compliant to project risk management objectives, and all deliverables are integrated to project design
- Support personnel performance and development activities of the Technical HSE discipline in accordance with company's directives
- Provide inputs into the knowledge database where accountable to maintain the competitive advantage of the Technical HSE discipline
- Provide technical and administrative support to the safety by design, loss prevention, and design assurance activities on small up to medium scale project or equivalent area on capital projects
- Liaise with internal and external clients, and other stakeholders as assigned by Technical HSE Manager or its delegate
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher (master's Degree is an advantage), in Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering or relevant degree
- Good understanding of oil and gas refinery, petrochemical and chemical processing
- Min 6 years' experience in process safety or technical safety engineer.
- Good knowledge in loss prevention, process safety and process hazard analysis such as:
- HAZID review, HAZOP study, SIL determination
- Able to run software e.g. PHAST, exSIentia, is the advantage
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislation on process safety aspects. Familiar with Thai's legislations on technical safety, environment and health aspect
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Good command of spoken and written English
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.