Skills: Document Control
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Document Control Assistant with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry to support our client in Corpus Christi, Texas. Local candidates preferred as there is no relocation assistance or per diem offered.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Entry and maintenance of product data, including; Items, Bills of Material and Engineering Changes, into the company systems,
- Coordination of approval and distribution of Engineering Change Orders,
- Assisting with logging, filing and control of updated Engineering drawings and documentation.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experince (1-2yrs) within a document control / advanced administrative role
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, be able to work independently, be highly-motivated and detail-oriented
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office product such as WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV is a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are required
- High school diploma is a must. Associate Degree is a plus
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.