Lead Electrical Manufacturing EngineerDo you love being part of a successful manufacturing team?Do you relish opportunities to create improvements and promote operational efficiencies?Join our Manufacturing teamPartner with the best
As a Lead Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, you will develop and implement new and improved methods for manufacturing, assembly, and testing of harsh environment sensors used in radiation monitoring, nuclear reactors, and power generation. Your responsibilities will span from supporting daily production needs to process improvements including larger projects such as capital equipment purchases for new product introductions.
As a Lead Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Contributing to improve process capability and reduce variation
- Leading improvements in assembly, test setups, yield at test, and test automation,
- Supporting new equipment / upgrades from purchase through installation
- Supporting Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) projects
- Developing and maintaining manufacturing methods and process routings
- Owning documentation packages that drive effective and efficient manufacturing processes
- Designing and building / procuring necessary tooling and fixturing
- Participating in NPI (New Product Introduction) programs consisting of design, development, design reviews and manufacturing implementation
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Have 5 years minimum experience in Manufacturing, Process, Quality, Test or Technology roles
- Have experience with electronic assemblies, including expertise with debugging, troubleshooting, testing and repair spanning both electrical and mechanical systems
- Have experience with low level sensitive measurements and equipment
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Familiarity with radiation sources and radiation safety a plus
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.