Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Caracas, Venezuela
At Eni, we are looking for an HSE Manager within Eni Venezuela in Av. Orinoco, Caracas, Venezuela . You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining HSE procedures in line with HSE best practices for all the locations under company responsibility (exploration and production assets, building and operating bases) and provide advice for the HSE management of these locations.
As a member of HSEQ Department at Eni Venezuela you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining the HSE Integrated Management System; monitoring compliance with HSE, certifications standards and companies' policies.
- Identifying HSE hazards and assess the HSE risk of all company activities; define HSE risk mitigation measures and develop a suitable and traceable approach to monitor such measures.
- Implementing and maintaining an emergency preparedness and response capability with duly tailored to the company's organization and activities, in compliance with company policies and standards.
- Ensuring the development of detailed annual and 4-year HSE plans and budgets for the company; plan the resources allocations according to priorities and ensure reporting and follow-up of these plans.
- Managing the HSE audit activities plan and ensure the follow up of the audit action plans; identify, in compliance with eni standards, HSE key performance indexes appropriate for the process and ensure the maintenance and dissemination of accurate HSE statistics, reflecting HSE performances against established goals.
- Proposing training and information programs on HSE and ensure training and associated competency appraisal are carried out and recorded, to ensure all personnel in the organization are competent to perform their duties in a safe, healthy and environmentally sound manner.
- Leasing with government bodies, and other oil companies, to promote strong HSE policies and activities, to ensure a high level of focus on HSE.
- Leasing with Health and human resources competent functions for the matters related to health management system and on occupational health management system and in particular on occupational health, industrial hygiene.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Specialist in sustainable development
- Civil Engineer, Mention: Structures
- Magister in Environmental Engineering
- Other suitable careers: Industrial Engineering, marine biology with proven experience in HSE professional area.
- Previous experience in: Environmental risk management
- Knowledge of Oil Spill Control Technics
- Certificates: Environmental Impact Assessment Course, Environmental Impact Assessment in Development Projects, Industrial Waste Management, Water Quality's Management, BOSIET (OMI+HUET) Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training, Internal Audit 9001:2015, HSEQ INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - TRAINING OF INTERNAL AUDITOR ISO 9001:2015 - ISO 14001:2015 - OHSAS 18001:2007, Water Disease
Av. Orinoco, Caracas, Venezuela
Permanent , Residential
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.