- Provide preliminary estimates for work scope items to support the early budgetary and schedule estimates
- Provide input for step listing development & P6 Schedule review
- Perform job walk / site verifications to ensure job packages are fully complete and satisfactory including all support Craft requirements
- Develop Planning work packages for Turnaround & Outage events
- Create Field Execution Plans (FEP) for assigned Scope of work
- Identify & list out resources required for all related scopes including parts, labor, equipment, materials, special tools, procedures, critical lifts, documents, and specialty contract services.
- 8+ years of planning experience for refinery/plant operations
- HS Diploma required, college degree preferred
- Knowledgeable in basic process unit processes and process equipment (pumps, vessels, heaters, exchangers, etc.)
- Knowledge of routine maintenance, reliability, and turnaround practices, performances measures, scheduling tools and techniques
- Sound knowledge of computer software and applications in SAP and MS Office is preferred.
- Possess excellent organization, proactive mindset, time management, and communication skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.