The Field Specialist Trainee is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The Field Specialist Trainee identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
- Rotation: 20 days on, 10 days off
- Per Diem: $30 per day
- Housing: To be provided to non-resident employees while on rotation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Perform service
- Prepare field deliverables
- Remove and secure resources
- Deploy and Position resources
- Prepare resources
- Verify resources
- Capture field data
- Obtain customer Acceptance of delivery
- Evaluate and Reconcile resources
- Implement risk response
- Prepare final job deliverables
- Prepare job invoice supporting documentation
- Verify and Prepare resources at product line location
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Responsible for service delivery execution
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies
- Maintain the required safety training.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorhip