Do you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?Join our innovative Project Management team
Turbomachinery & Process Solutions operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and life-cycle services. We oversee and support installation, maintenance and long-term planning of our industry-leading products at global customer sites.Partner with the best
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for the contract fulfillment, project execution and customer Interface, from the ITO/OTR Hand-off to the Project Close-out.
- Communicating with internal and external customers to build relationships and develop business in order to fostering the business growth.
- Managing project risks, relevant mitigation actions and keeping the project under control and aligned with the business needs and priorities.
- Being responsible for project cost associated with any functional support needed for project and cost billed against project.
- Ensuring projects are on-time and in-budget, assigning tasks to team members and assuring their fulfillment in line to the project commitment.
- Taking ownership for the quality requirements to ensure effective project execution and decisions are taken in the respect of the contractual requirements and the company procedures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be able to speak fluent English and French, any another language is appreciated
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Have PMI, IPMA, Agile certification would be preferable
- Knowledge of SAP IT, Cyber plan office software
- 5 years experience in the field of Project Management
- Proven work experience or Bac +3
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.