Skills: Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Site Engineer - Hammerfest, Norway
Start date: 1st March 2022
End Date: 30th September 2022
Location: Northern Norway
A client of Leap29 have the below role available, which for the right candidate is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in their career in onshore operations for offshore projects.
If the below is something you think would be of interest, why wait; get in touch!
But what are they looking for?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare daily activities for the onshore work force (riggers team, foreman, crane driver, fork lift drivers if necessary, Site Manager).
- Follow-up all operations in term of compliance to the procedure / TP, safety rules, respect of the plan in general.
- Assist the team for last minute procurement.
- Ensure all operations documentation is issued to relevant persons and conduct briefings / risk assessments of the tasks (task plan, SJA, TBT, lift plan…).
- Perform all the work above potentially in collaboration with another site engineer.
- Report on progress to Site Manager.
- Interface with office spool team.
- Site operational experience
- Good communication
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!