Skills: Crane Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Petroplan are looking to hire an excellent Offshore Crane Operator to work in Sabah.
This will be an offshore rotational position, based on a year's contract.
To apply you must already live in Sabah.
- Responsible for providing safe lifting operations.
- Ensuring lifting equipment and cranes are maintained and certified as required.
- Providing continuity across operations and ensuring that cranes are only used in approved manner while lifting for third parties (e.g. during drilling campaigns)
- Providing experienced crane-driving expertise for the safe movement of all loads around
- The Crane Driver will exhibit high standard of safety behavior and will ensure that all aspects of crane operations, rigging, slinging, crane and lifting gear maintenance and operations are carried out safely and effectively.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping and safe work practices in and around the plant, protection of the environment to be always considered.
- Control and manage the safe and efficient materials handling to/from supply vessels.
- Manage all lifting activities with respect to safe and efficient bunkering operation from supply vessels in conjunction with maintenance department.
- A participating member of the platform frontline Emergency Support team.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.